This section is dedicated to showing examples where accessibility has been well understood and works. In order to do so, we intend to create a repository of different actions, works, workshops or any activity in which accessibility has been correctly taken into account.
The idea is to create a file for each case and be able to search or filter according to the different variables that are filled in.
In order to compile the information, a registration form is proposed in which interested parties can show the actions carried out. In order to do this, information will be requested from:
– The entity that promotes it
– Type of entity
– Contact regarding the action – Position – Telephone – Email
– Scope of action (improvement works in urban space, in buildings, on websites, activities to promote accessible actions, etc.)
– Improvement obtained – Target audience or direct benefit
– Description of the action / Activity
– Images of the before and after or the development of the activity (description of each image).
– Documents of interest
– Possibility of replication
The most practical thing is to make different forms for constructive, technological or cultural practices.