- Correct interaction with the site from different browsers and regardless of the support products used: screen readers and magnifiers, voice recognition software, etc.
- Textual alternatives in the images for those who cannot see them.
- An optimal contrast between the font and the background used.
- Marking of the structure of the contents through the application of headings, paragraphs, lists and other HTML elements, thus facilitating interaction with the site for people who browse with support products.
- Links and form fields with labels representative of the functionality they provide.
The Accessibilitas website conforms to level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1, defined by the W3C. This implies that human diversity has been considered in its development. For practical purposes, the application of the aforementioned standard provides the following characteristics, among others: