The Support Products Bank is a service available to Universities, Companies, self-employed workers and SMEs thanks to the agreement between the ONCE Foundation and the Royal Board on Disability . The steps to follow for a loan are:
- Sending the request, specifying the necessary support product or the functional situation of the person. Upon receiving this email, the bank will assess the request and proceed to advise or inform whether or not said product is available.
- The bank sends the loan documentation, which must be signed by a person in charge of the institution and the student/worker as appropriate. li>
- Once all the documentation is correct, the product is sent to the pertinent institution.
- The agreed deadlines for the renewal or return of the products will be respected.
For any specific questions about the bank’s support products or the loan process. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The AccessRobot project is framed within the needs of people with disabilities to obtain greater autonomy in carrying out itineraries in large areas, such as railway stations, airports, hospitals and residences, shopping centers or other leisure and tourism centers. It is a robotic assistance system that fulfills the function of guiding users with different disability profiles (physical, visual, auditory or intellectual), accompanying them along a route laid out over a large surface, as well as carrying out transportation. luggage, shopping bags, etc.